The Minnesota Innovation Park will provide laboratory, office, and light manufacturing space to emerging, growing, and established technology based firms. The vision of the Minnesota Innovation Park is to create an ecology which fosters creative ideas, develops new technologies, and creates opportunities for economic growth. The Minnesota Innovation Park aims to become a driver of collaboration among industry, government, and academia that facilitates successful technology commercialization.
- A soft landing location for international and domestic companies looking to expand to Minnesota;
- Access to academic faculty, staff, students, and research services (from various colleges and Universities);
- A multi-phase, multi-year, and multi-tenant development;
- Flexible multi-tenant and single-tenant built-to-suit facilities;
- Standard shell or customized build-out lease options;
- State-of-the-art infrastructure includes redundant power and fiber-optic lines;
- Convenient parking and planned on-site amenities such as restaurants and day care;
- Aggregated insurance and business services such as accounting, billing, and ordering.